EnPointe’s Greatest Hits Giveaway
Entries for this giveaway have now closed. Thanks to all the fencers who posted their greatest hits, and congratulations to our lucky winner Tuatahi Fencing Club in New Zealand!
Missed out this time? No worries, EnPointe’s Greatest Hits Giveaway will be back for World Fencing Day in September 2023!
Introducing our inaugural giveaway to celebrate World Fencing Day on Saturday 10th September 2022: EnPointe’s Greatest Hits!
HOW CAN I ENTER?
You can enter by:
- both following our Instagram page, and posting your fencing video, with the hashtag “#EnPointesGreatestHits”; and/or
- both following our Facebook page and posting your fencing video, with the hashtag “#EnPointesGreatestHits”.
Each ‘a’ and ‘b’ is an entry.
Make sure your video or reels are not only shared to Instagram or Facebook story, and that the post is not set to ‘private’ at the time the competition closes (September 26th, 12:00 AEST). Our team needs to be able to see all entries at the time the competition is drawn (September 26th, 13:00 AEST).
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I ENTER?
An individual can enter twice – once on Instagram and once on Facebook. This will count for two entries into the pool.
IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT?
You must be 16 years or older to enter.
WHEN DO ENTRIES OPEN?
Entries are open from the time and date of the “Giveaway” post on our Instagram and Facebook: 12:00 (12pm/noon) AEST September 10th 2022.
WHEN DO ENTRIES CLOSE?
Entries close on September 26th, 12:00 AEST.
HOW IS THE WINNER CHOSEN?
We’ll allocate each entry a number. We’ll then use a random number generator to choose a winner. This ensures that each entry has an equal and random chance of being drawn.
If the drawn entry is valid (per our Terms and Conditions), we’ll contact them immediately by the method of their entry (either Instagram or Facebook).
WHEN WILL THE WINNER BE CHOSEN AND ANNOUNCED?
We will choose the winner on September 26, at 13:00 AEST. We’ll notify the winner immediately, and, once they have confirmed their details, send the prize straight away. We’ll announce the first name and initial of the winner, as well as their country or region on our social media pages. If the winner is an official fencing club page, we’ll announce the full name and region of the club.
HOW WILL I BE NOTIFIED IF I WIN?
If you’re our lucky winner, we’ll contact you directly on the platform you entered on (Instagram or Facebook). We’ll make every reasonable effort to locate and notify the winner for 7 days. If we have not received a reply or any contact from the winner after 7 days, the entry will be disqualified, and we will draw another winner.
I LIVE OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA. CAN I STILL ENTER?
Yes, this giveaway is open to participants in all countries!*
WILL I NEED TO PAY SHIPPING IF I WIN? WHAT ABOUT CUSTOMS AND BORDER FEES?
EnPointe Fencing will cover the cost of shipping, as well as the cost of any customs or border fees. The prize will be sent by local courier (if in Australia) or international express courier.
CAN OUR CLUB’S OFFICIAL FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT ENTER?
Yes. In this case the winner will be the fencing club or organisation itself. The prize will then be shipped to the Fencing club’s premises, or their nominated address.
CAN OUR FENCING CLUB ENCOURAGE ALL ITS MEMBERS AND ATHLETES TO ENTER THE COMPETITION? DOES THIS COUNT AS AN ENTRY FOR THE CLUB?
While clubs can certainly encourage all their fencers, parents and coaches to enter the giveaway, if that individual is chosen as the winner, the prize will be awarded to that individual, not the fencing club. The prize is only awarded to the fencing club if the winning entry chosen is from the club’s official Facebook or Instagram account, specifically.
CAN MY FENCING EQUIPMENT RESELLER OR RETAIL BUSINESS ENTER?
No, this giveaway is for clubs and individuals only. We reserve the right to not accept entries from fencing equipment suppliers, manufacturers, designers, resellers, retail businesses, or similar.
OUR CLUB IS AN OFFICIAL ENPOINTE TEST CLUB OR HAS BUSINESS OR PERSONAL TIES WITH ENPOINTE FENCING. CAN WE ENTER?
Unfortunately we are disallowing clubs and individuals with direct business or personal ties to EnPointe Fencing and its staff from entering this competition. If you’d like more clarity on why this is the case, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
This social media giveaway is conducted as a Trade Promotion Lottery by, and for, EnPointe Fencing Pty Ltd.
By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging you accept these terms and conditions.
1. The Prize offered in our social media giveaway is an EnPointe Wireless Display Box Set. This consists of two (2) EnPointe Pocket Boxes, one (1) EnPointe Display Box, one (1) Carry Case, one (1) Manual Instruction Booklet and one (1) Charging Cable including an appropriate wall plug for the winner’s region. The prize also includes free shipping to the winner’s address by express courier, as well as any customs, border or handling fees that may be incurred. Shipping will be arranged in accordance with EnPointe’s shipping policy. The prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
2. Entries are open from the time and date of the “Giveaway” post on our Instagram and Facebook (12:00 AEST on September 10 2022).
3. Entries close on 26th September 2022 at 12:00 AEST.
4. An entry consists of:
a. both following our Instagram page, and posting your fencing video, with the hashtag “#EnPointesGreatestHits”; and/or
b. both following our Facebook page and posting your fencing video, with the hashtag “#EnPointesGreatestHits”.
Each ‘a.’ and ‘b.’ is an entry.
5. An entrant is either an individual whose social media account made a valid entry, or is a Fencing Club whose primary business is operating as a sports club, and whose official social media page made a valid entry.
6. Entrants must be at least 16 years of age at the time entries close, to be eligible to enter.
7. An entrant can enter twice: once on Instagram and once on Facebook. This will count for two entries into the pool.
8. An entry is valid if all the following terms are met:
a. The social media account that made the entry belongs to an individual, or is the official social media page for a Fencing Club, whose primary business is operating as a sports club.
b. The social media account that made the entry is still active, and has not been removed, suspended or otherwise deactivated at the time of closing entries, and also that their entry post (marked with the hashtag “#enpointesgreatesthits”) is not private, has not been removed, and is still available for EnPointe Fencing to view at the time of closing and drawing entries.
c. The entry has met the conditions of an ‘entry’ as defined in section 4, and the entrant has not ‘unfollowed’ or ‘unliked’ the relevant page or post at the time of entries closing on 26th September 2022 at 12:00 AEST. The entry post must not have been removed or made private, and must be visible to the EnPointe Fencing page.
d. The entry post (marked with the hashtag “#enpointesgreatesthits”) meets the hosting website (Instagram or Facebook)’s terms of service, and does not violate their community guidelines in regards to offensive or inappropriate content.
e. The individual or Fencing Club has not used false or ‘burner’ accounts to submit many entries, thus violating our limit of two entries per individual or official fencing club page.
f. The account was created before the 10th of September 2022, or it can be reasonably shown that an account created after the 10th of September 2022 was not made in an attempt to allow an individual or club to enter more than the allowed two entries.
g. The entrant does not have close personal or professional ties with EnPointe Fencing.
h. The entrant is not a fencing equipment supplier, manufacturer, designer, reseller, retail business, or similar.
i. The entrant does not take more than 7 days to respond to EnPointe’s contact, upon the event they are drawn as the winner.
j. The entrant can ensure that products sent by EnPointe Fencing can be imported into the destination country legally and in accordance with local and international laws, customs and regulations.
k. The entrant resides in a country or region where EnPointe can safely and legally deliver their prize. We cannot send the prize to countries currently sanctioned under Australian trade laws, or to regions where our courier (DHL) cannot safely deliver items. DHL has a list of these regions on their website. Please be aware that this includes Russia, Belarus and Ukraine as of 01/09/2022.
9. The winner will be drawn on the 26th of September 2022 at 13:00 AEST. Each entry will be allocated a number. A random number generator will then be used to choose a winner. This ensures that each entry has an equal and random chance of being drawn.
11. EnPointe’s social media pages will announce the first name and initial of the winner, as well as their country or region, after the winner is drawn on September 26th 2022. If the winner is an official Fencing Club page, the full name and region of the club will be announced. EnPointe will also announce the name of the winner on this page. It will remain on this page for 28 days, in accordance with the Victorian Government guidelines on Trade Promotion Lotteries.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions outlined above, feel free to Contact Us.
*Unfortunately we cannot send the prize to countries currently sanctioned under Australian trade laws, or to regions where our courier (DHL) cannot safely deliver items. DHL has a list of these regions on their website. Please be aware that this includes Russia, Belarus and Ukraine as of 01/09/2022. This means that we are not including these countries in our prize pool for the giveaway at this time. We hope that in the future our giveaways can include fencers from every country.